What Documents do I need to provide?

More information

In order to support your application, you will need to provide proof of:

  • Identity and National Insurance Number
  • Income, Bank Accounts, Savings and Capital
  • Tenancy Agreement

IMPORTANT: If you do not have any of the documents we need at the moment, do NOT delay sending back the application form.

Let us know which documents are missing by calling the Freephone number or emailing benefitenquiries@inverclyde.gov.uk and provide them as soon as you can. If you cannot obtain some of the documents, let us know why, and we will give you advice as to how you can obtain the information we need.

Back to Top of page