Grants to Voluntary Organisations
Update 11 June 2021:
Please refer to the 'Community Grants Fund' section of the website for the new funding stream which will provide financial support to community, sports and voluntary organisations within Inverclyde.
The Grants to Voluntary Organisations Fund is aimed at helping local voluntary organisations with a variety of expenses including running costs, developing or starting up a new project, buying equipment etc.
The application process is only open at certain times during the year. The open periods for applications will be announced on the news section of this website.
Organisations are required to register with the Council when they apply. This is done using the registration/application form available to download on this page. Guidance notes are also available to assist applicants decide if the fund is appropriate for them and to help them register and apply. You can also request the documents by email or phone.
The following changes have been made to the GTVO process for 2020/2021:
- Officers will continue to consider applications from registered charities, constituted community/voluntary groups and social enterprises including community interest companies
- Applications will be considered from existing organisations which are:
- Providing vital and ongoing community services to Inverclyde
- Have lost crucial funding or income due to Covid-19
- Need additional funding to meet the enhanced expectations for hygiene and social distancing measures due to Covid-19
Fund opens for applications for Round 2 on Monday 14 December 2020. Closing date Monday 25 January 2021 (12 noon).