This section contains information on how well the Council is performing in regard to a range of Service Performance indicators.
In this section, you will find information on how well we are performing in regard to Service Performance, organised under the subcategories of:
- Benefits Administration
- Child Protection & Children's Social Work
- Community Care
- Criminal Justice Social Work
- Culture and Community Services
- Protective Services (inc. Environmental Health and Trading Standards)
- Roads and Lighting
- The Education of Children
- Waste Management
Click on the links below to access the performance information.
Page last updated: 4 November 2019