Corporate Asset Management Strategy 2016/18
Inverclyde Council’s Corporate Asset Management Strategy 2016/18 sets out the Council’s strategy for managing and modernising its Property Assets.
The Council manages a large and diverse property portfolio and depends upon relevant, up-to-date, accessible information to make informed decisions on the use of assets. Asset management is a key part of the Council's overall drive to secure best value in service provision and is a major workstream to ensure that assets are used effectively and efficiently and can support long term efficiency savings.
The effective use of Council assets is a key priority for Inverclyde and the Corporate Asset Management Strategy drives forward proposals which:
- Maximise the efficient and effective use of assets
- Provide quality accommodation for customers and staff
- Release under-used and revenue-demanding property
- Assist in the rationalisation and modernisation of public services within Inverclyde
- Support the Inverclyde Alliance's Single Outcome Agreement
Page last updated: 29 September 2016