Village schools consultation outcome reports
This page includes documents associated with the outcome of the statutory consultation on the proposal to make changes to the Policy on Admission and Pupil Placement in Mainstream Schools in relation to the transition from village primary schools (Inverkip, Kilmacolm and Wemyss Bay) to secondary schools.
The documents will be examined at the council’s Education and Communities Committee on Tuesday 1 September 2020.
On this page you will find a link to the committees page on the council website and copies of the following documents which can be downloaded and viewed:
- Appendix 1 - Village Schools Outcome final
- Appendix 2 Inverclyde Council village schools statutory consultation full document final
- Appendix 3 response form summary final
- Appendix 4 for village schools consultation – comments received
- Appendix 5 Village Schools Comments from public meeting
- Appendix 6 Education Scotland report
- Appendix 7 Equality Impact Assessment (EIA) village schools