Fixed Penalty Notices

Pay a Fixed Penalty Notice for littering, dog fouling, smoking, statutory nuisance etc.

Litter/Dog Fouling/Smoking

If paying for Litter, please enter LT before entering your account reference number starting with IC. If paying for Smoking, please use SM. For Fouling use DF and for Stray Dogs use ST.

Page last updated: 9 January 2020