Other Assistance

Inverclyde Advice First may be able to offer advice and help with money, benefits or debt.  You can reach them by telephone (01475) 715299 or by email triage.advice@inverclyde.gov.uk

You may be able to get help from the Department for Work & Pensions (DWP).  DWP pays Short Term Benefit Advances, Hardship Payments, Budgeting Loans, Sure Start Maternity Payments & Funeral Payments.  Cold Weather Payments & Winter Fuel Payments are available during periods of adverse weather conditions.

For more information on these services visit www.gov.uk

Citizens Advice Scotland offer help on this website: www.cas.org.uk

You can find out more about local welfare rights organisations on the Rights Advice Scotland website at: www.rascot.co.uk