Equality Impact Assessments - Inverclyde Council Budget 2020
- Reduced service arising from a reduction in resources within the Benefits and Masterfile Teams
- Service reduction - Customer Service Centre
- Increase income by increasing or introducing charges for a number of roads services
- Barnardo’s - Inverclyde Integrated Service
- Social care case management system – replacement programme.
The Equality Impact Assessments are available to view by clicking on the links in the Documents section of this page.
|The Council’s Budget 2020 will be set on Thursday, 12 March 2020 at a meeting of Inverclyde Council. You can find the papers for this meeting in the Committees & Meetings page on this website.|