Inverclyde Council Budget 2021 Equality Impact Assessments
- Restrict free swimming to the school holidays
- CCTV - Reduce dual manning hours
- Withdrawal of the Customer Service Centre cashier function following its temporary closure
- Public protection service reduction
- Remove one Quality Assurance and Service Improvement Team Lead post.
The Equality Impact Assessments are available to view by clicking on the links in the Documents section of this page.
The Council's Revenue Budget 2021/23 was discussed at a meeting of Inverclyde Council on Thursday, 3 December 2020. You can find the papers for this meeting in the Committees & Meetings page on this website.