Coronavirus (Covid-19) Restrictions Fund
Strategic Framework Business Fund
A high volume of applications are being received to the Strategic Framework Business Fund. Applications will be administered as quickly as possible.
Strategic Framework Business (Closure & Restrictions) Fund
The Strategic Framework Business Fund is a Scottish Government grant fund, linked to Scotland’s Strategic Framework. If your business is required at any point from 2 November 2020 to close by law or is specifically required to change its operations due to COVID-19 restrictions such as being legally required to close earlier than normal, you may be eligible to apply for grant support. Grants will be paid every four weeks in arrears as long as restrictions last.
If you have applied to the Strategic Framework Business Fund since November 2020 and your business has received a payment, you are not required to apply again. Instead, your application will be reviewed and you will be notified by email about the next payment.
Businesses that have to adopt physical distancing or where the demand for products or services has been reduced because of the pandemic or other restrictions which impact on individuals and communities are not eligible
Business Temporary Closure Grant
Premises required to close by law will be entitled to a closure grant of:
- £2,000 if their premises have a rateable value of up to and including £51,000; or
- £3,000 if their premises have a rateable value of £51,001 or above.
Business Restrictions Grant
Businesses that remain open but are specifically and legally required to modify their operations as a result of protective measures will be entitled to a hardship grant of:
- £1,400 if their premises have a rateable value of up to and including £51,000, or
- £2,100 if their premises have a rateable value of £51,001 or above
Other Qualifying Criteria
- Your business was trading on 2nd November 2020.
- Your business is in one of the sectors affected by the current Scottish Government Protection Levels applicable to the Inverclyde Council area, as listed on the application form.
- Your business premises are registered for Non-Domestic rates. Businesses that pay rates through their landlords rather than directly to a Council are eligible to apply (evidence to be provided through a copy of your lease agreement).
- Businesses that have breached wider COVID regulations/requirements prior to the Strategic Framework restrictions being implemented on 2nd November are not eligible.
How to apply
The application form is found within the Documents section of this page. Select the IC Strategic Framework Business Fund form.
Completed applications must be returned by email to: email@example.com with supporting documents as directed on the form.
Grants will be paid every four weeks in arrears as long as restrictions last.
Hospitality, Retail and Leisure Sector Top-up payments
The Top Up Payment scheme is now closed.
If you have any queries about the above funds, please contact us by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please refer to the Scottish Government website in the “Other Websites” section of this page.