Coronavirous information in alternative formats including BSL
NHS inform has a significant amount of information on COVID-19, in English and in alternative formats, as well as a self help guide: www.nhsinform.scot/self-help-guides/self-help-guide-coronavirus-covid-19 to check your symptoms and find out what to do next.
This is being regularly updated with the latest clinically approved guidance in partnership with Public Health Scotland.
They have also developed brand new communication channels to help as many people as possible access the COVID-19 information they are providing.
- People who want to access the coronavirus self-help guide but don’t use the internet can choose the automated voice option when they phone the NHS inform helpline on 0800 22 44 88 (open every day).
- People whose first or preferred language is not English can find translated information about coronavirus here www.nhsinform.scot/coronavirus
- British Sign Language (BSL) users can find BSL translations about health topics, including coronavirus here www.nhsinform.scot/BSL and on our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/nhsinform
- Looking for information about coronavirus in audio format? Go to www.nhsinform.scot/translations/formats/audio
- Looking for information about coronavirus in easy read format? Go to www.nhsinform.scot/translations/formats/easy-read