How can I make a request for information?

Your request must be in some sort of permanent form, so that there's a permanent record of it. This could be a letter, e-mail or handwritten note.

You can request information:

  • using the online form (see Related links on this page)
  • by e-mail to
  • by letter
  • sending in a completed information request form (see Related links on this page)

Letters and request forms should be sent to:-

Freedom of Information Office, Inverclyde Council, Municipal Buildings, Clyde Square, Greenock PA15 1LX

If you need help with your request please contact the Freedom of Information Office.

Related topics:

Page last updated: 22 March 2016