What if English is not my first language and I want the Council to provide information under the Freedom of Information Act?

When you request the information you should tell us how you would prefer information to be provided.  We will make every effort to meet your needs, by arranging for information to be translated, by providing an interpreter or by making other arrangements for you to obtain information in a way which is acceptable to you. We will not make any additional charge for this service.

Related topics:

Page last updated: 21 March 2016