I own an HMO, what should I do now?

You should contact Inverclyde Council’s Legal Services based within the Municipal Buildings, Clyde Square, Greenock on 01475 717171 to request an application form. Upon receipt of your completed application the relevant Services will contact you to inspect both the physical and tenancy management standards. Once it has been agreed that your property meets all the criteria you will be issued an HMO licence, allowing you to continue to operate.

Related topics:

Page last updated: 21 April 2015