I live in an HMO, what should I do now?

If you suspect that you live in an HMO you should ask the owner if they have a licence, if so, then this should be on display in a prominent place. If the owner does not have a licence then you should show them a copy of this information and ask them to contact Inverclyde Council. Alternatively you can contact Inverclyde Council directly to inform us that you suspect someone of operating an unlicensed HMO. We will then investigate these allegations and take the necessary action.

Related topics:

Page last updated: 21 April 2015