To whom should I report a missing water toby lid?

All missing or damaged ironwork in roads and footways should be reported to us at Environmental & Commercial Services and we shall then inform the relevant statutory undertaker (eg Scottish Water). You can report it using our online form or by telephone.
The link on this page titled, Report a Roads or Footpaths Fault, will take you to our on-line fault reporting or telephone 01475  717171 during office hours. Telephone Freephone 0800 373635 outwith office hours.

Related topics:

Page last updated: 23 February 2017