What information do you need to provide?
When you apply for registration you must provide the following information
- your name, address, date of birth and any other names by which you are known
- the addresses of any properties you let
- the name and address of any agent you use
- a contact address
- information on any unspent convictions or court/tribunal judgements
- a declaration that you comply with all relevant laws when letting property
Further information on landlord registration across Scotland is available the better renting scotland website. Follow the link on the right. Please use the 'contact us' box if you have any questions. For more information, see 'download' and 'other useful websites'.
Related topics: Landlord Registration
Page last updated: 25 May 2016