Do it Online
Welcome to Inverclyde Council's on-line forms. We offer a range of on-line forms for many of our services. Please select the form you require below. If you do not see the form you need then please contact us.
- Pest Complaint There may be a payment required for this service, you will be directed to register or log on to a MyGovScot account before submitting your Pest Service request.
- Planning Application Enquiry Use this form to make an enquiry about an existing Planning Application.
- Potential Archaeology Site - Submission Form Inverclyde Council has created a Register of Potential Archaeology Sites for sites which are not recorded in the Archaeology Schedule. Details of potential finds/sites can be submitted here.
- Pests - Reporting a Pest Infestation Use this form to report a pest infestation (Rats, Mice, Wasps etc.)
- Planning Department - General Enquiry Use this form to make a general enquiry to the Planning and Transportation Department. This form should not be used if your enquiry relates to a specific Planning Application. For this refer to and use the Planning Application Enquiry Form.
- Pothole Reporting Use this form to report any potholes on roads.