Do it Online

Welcome to Inverclyde Council's on-line forms. We offer a range of on-line forms for many of our services. Please select the form you require below. If you do not see the form you need then please contact us.

Load a previously saved form submission

  • Report an Empty Home An empty home is a privately owned property that has been unoccupied for 6 months or more. Empty homes can be a wasted resource that could be better used to help meet the need and demand for housing. To report an empty property please complete this form.
  • Request Bins or Sacks Use this on-line form to request household refuse bins or sacks.
  • Roads and Footways Use this form to report any faults relating to roads or footways/pavements.