Do it Online
Welcome to Inverclyde Council's on-line forms. We offer a range of on-line forms for many of our services. Please select the form you require below. If you do not see the form you need then please contact us.
- Report an Empty Home An empty home is a privately owned property that has been unoccupied for 6 months or more. Empty homes can be a wasted resource that could be better used to help meet the need and demand for housing. To report an empty property please complete this form.
Request Bins or Sacks
Use this on-line form to request household refuse bins or sacks.
- Roads and Footways Use this form to report any faults relating to roads or footways/pavements.
- Reporting Fraud & Corruption Corporate Fraud Referral Form
- Revenues & Benefits Enquiry Form - General Information General enquiry form for Revenues and Benefits
- Rubbish Collection & Litter Use this form to report missed collections, spillage caused by collection crews or animals.