Legal and Property Services
Legal & Property Services is based in the Municipal Buildings, Clyde Square, Greenock.
Legal & Property Services is responsible for providing comprehensive legal advice to the Council, its committees, sub-committees and working groups and its services and officers.
Legal & Property Services is also responsible for:-
- administering the Council's Committee system
- administering the Licensing Board
- providing services to Members
- representing the Council at court, tribunals and enquiries
- administering licences and the permissions granted by the Council under the Civic Government legislation