Fast Track Homecare Recruitment
Homecare is available to support people to continue living as independently as possible. Inverclyde HSCP provides direct homecare service in addition to working with third sector organisations providing homecare services.
Home support workers will assist with all daily living tasks such as:
- Support with getting dresses or making meals
- Assistance with maintaining your personal hygiene and continence care
- Helping you stay mobile both indoors and in the community
- Support in taking your medication
Inverclyde Council will be hosting a number of fast Track Recruitment events for Homecare over the next coming months. You can get support with your application and even interview on the day at our events below.
- Wed 15 February at Inverkip Community Hub
- Wed 1 March at Bogelstone Community Centre
- Wed 15 March at Craigend Resource Centre
- Wed 29 March at West College Scotland Waterfront Campus
- Wed 12 April at Branchton Community Centre
- Wed 26 April at WDP Greenock Job Centre
For more information visit: myjobscotland.gov.uk/inverclyde-council
Tel: 01475 71549