Incidents, complaints and comments

Data Protection incident

If you are concerned about what we do with your data, or think something has gone wrong, for example if you have received correspondence from the Council which is not addressed to you, contact the Council's Data Protection Officer to report a data protection incident.

Complaints and comments

If you wish to make a complaint or comment about how we have processed your personal information, you can do so by writing to the Council's Data Protection Officer. If you are still unhappy with how the Council has handled your complaint, you may contact 

UK Information Commissioner's Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane

Tel: 08456 30 60 60 | Website: (external link)