Council Tax Reduction

Apply for Council Tax Reduction by calling

0800 013 1375

Council tax reduction (CTR) can help towards your council tax bill if you are unemployed or on a low income.  The amount you receive will depend on your income and household circumstances.

You will still be liable to pay your water and waste water charges as these are not included in council tax reduction.


Page last updated: 25 March 2020