Forms and Leaflets
This authority is under a duty to protect the public funds it administers, and to this end may use the information you have provided on this form for the prevention and detection of fraud. It may also share this information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds for these purposes.
For further information, see http://www.inverclyde.gov.uk/council-and-government/national-fraud-initiative or contact email@example.com
The documents noted below are available by selecting the links on the Documents section of this page.
- Local Housing Allowance, Housing Benefit & Council Tax Reduction Application Form.
- Housing Benefit, Council Tax Reduction Pensioner Application Form.
- Income Change Form.
- Address Change Form.
- Discretionary Housing Payments Application Form.
- Council Tax Reduction Application Form for Universal Credit Claimants
- Your Guide to Universal Credits