Achievement through Learning for Adults
Adult Learning provide a range of courses and services across Inverclyde
We offer a wide range of courses for everyone. Whether you want to gain new skills or qualifications, get a new job, go to college or build confidence with the skills you already have, you will be welcome to attend the courses we provide.
We provide a range of courses and services across Inverclyde such as:
- Initial information and guidance on learning opportunities through community drop in sessions
- Health based provision such as practical cooking and fitness based classes
- Computing and technology support for desktop PC’s, tablets and mobile phone
- Confidence building though arts based classes
- Support for finding work or accessing college through Work Clubs and West College Scotland E-Learning modules
Participants in all courses have the option to work towards SQA Qualifications.
Who can attend?
Everyone from 16 years old and upwards is welcome to attend our Adult Learning courses.
What will happen?
When you contact us we will:
- Arrange to meet you to talk about what it is you want to do
- Develop a learning plan for you by discussing how you feel about your learning and where you would like to be
- We will work with you to arrange a learning session for you on a day, time and place that suits you
- Meet with you at regular intervals to look at your progress and when you are ready to move on we can support you to identify the correct route for you
Page last updated: 8 May 2015