Skills For Mobile Devices
Having problems with your smartphone?
Want to learn more about using your tablet? We can help!
From turning your device on, connecting to Wi-Fi and adjusting volume controls, to using email, social media, staying safe online and browsing the internet, our friendly and knowledgeable staff at your local branch can help.
Book your free one-to-one session by calling your local branch, or for further information email email@example.com
Sessions begin on 6th September and will be available until 29th October. Contact your local branch to book:
- Central: Friday 11am-12pm. Call 01475 712323.
- Gourock: Friday 11am-12pm. Call 01475 712340.
- Port Glasgow: Tuesday 11am-12pm. Call 01475 715629.
- Kilmacolm: Monday 5pm-6pm. Call 01475 715621.
- South West: Tuesday 2pm-3pm. Call 01475 715667.
View our Techy Tea Break videos on the Inverclyde Council YouTube channel.
We have various topics - using Zoom, online security, accessing library services and much more.