eBooks & eAudio from Borrowbox
eBooks and eAudiobooks are available to all members of Inverclyde Libraries
You can read eBooks and listen to eAudio on many devices – eReaders, iPads, tablets, phones, MP3 players and computers.
The best and easiest way to enjoy our eBook and eAudiobooks is by using the BorrowBox mobile app. If you don't yet have the app you can download it at the Apple App Store, get it on Google Play Store or from the Amazon App store for Kindle Fire. Browse the site from the app and download directly to your device.
• If using an MP3 player to listen to eAudio please follow the document linked.
• If you'd like to use an eReader or your computer to read an eBook, you can download it as an Adobe ePub file - for this you will need Adobe Digital Editions.
Kindle eReader devices other than Kindle Fire tablets are not supported.
• When reserved titles are ready for downloading we'll email to let you know.
• Titles will automatically expire at the end of the loan, so there are no fines!
• Borrow up to 5 eBooks and 5 eAudio books
As the service is only for Inverclyde Library members you must enter your library card number and pin. At signup you will also require an email address. You will receive loan and reserve information at this address.
Page last updated: 23 April 2019