Equality Impact Assessments - Inverclyde Council Budget 2022/23
- Closure of Glenbrae Out of School Care
- Kilmacolm Nursery Class Restructure
- Inview newspaper
- Community Safety Assistant (Mediation)
- Reduction in Community Learning and Development employees
- Reduce support and staffing at Kilmacolm Library
- Reduction in food waste collection
- Structural patching, reduction in Roads Revenue Budget.
The Equality Impact Assessments are available to view by clicking on the links in the Documents section of this page.
The Inverclyde Council 2022/23 Revenue Budget - Fairer Scotland Duty Statement is also available to view by clicking in the Documents section of this page.
|The Council's Revenue Budget 2022/23 will be discussed at a meeting of Inverclyde Council on 24 February 2022. You can find the papers for this meeting by clicking in the Related Links section of this page.|