Purchase of refuse permits, bins and bags
The following can be purchased from the Recycling Centre at Pottery Street, Greenock:
- Refuse tipping permits
- Charity tipping permits (see Note below)
- Refuse sacks
Garden waste permits can only be purchased online. To register and pay for your permit please follow link.
Note. If you are a registered charity you can apply for authorisation to purchase Charity Tipping Permits. Your charitable status will be checked with the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator and, if you qualify, you will be issued with authorisation cards for a maximum of three authorised vehicles.
- Charity Tipping Permits will only be issued to the authorised vehicle indicated on the card.
- Charity Tipping Permits are to be used only for tipping waste directly associated with your charity.
- Any change to your charitable status must be reported to the Council immediately.
- Misuse of this service will cause your authorisation to be revoked.
- Charity Tipping Permits are issued at the discretion of Inverclyde Council.
Follow the link to download a Registered Charity Tipping Authorisation Request Form
Follow the link to the Charging Booklet for current prices
Page last updated: 20 January 2020