Can this Council provide salt for me to salt my drive and paths?

Yes. Small quantities of salt are available from Roads & Transportation, 71 East Hamilton Street, Greenock. Salt is issued free of charge to the public, provided that you supply a suitable container.

Related topics:

Page last updated: 13 March 2019