How can I make a claim for damage or injury caused by public roads/footways?

Firstly, please report the defect using the online form.   The link on this page titled, Report a Roads or Footpaths Fault, will take you to our on-line fault reporting.

Then please write to Inverclyde Council, Finance Services, Insurance Section, Municipal Buildings, Greenock PA15 1LY.

Related topics:

Page last updated: 23 February 2017