How do I report a pothole or other defect on a Council Road?

You can report it using our online form or by telephone.

The Related links on this page titled,
Report a Roads or Footpaths Fault,
Report a Pothole,
will take you to our on-line fault reporting or telephone 01475  717171 during office hours. Telephone Freephone 0800 373635 outwith office hours.


Related topics:

Page last updated: 24 February 2017