Which local authority should you register with?

You must register with each local authority in whose area you let property. If you own properties in more than one area, you will be able to apply to register in all authorities in one application, and this may reduce the total fee that you will have to pay. Registration is simple and should be done online with assistance from us as required.

Related topics:

Page last updated: 25 May 2016