Advice Workers

  • Provide assistance to complete relevant forms: Personal Independence Payments; Employment Support Allowance; Housing and Council Tax Benefit
  • Assist with Mandatory Reconsiderations
  • Offer advice and support to appeal against a decision when an application for benefit is turned down; to be moved from the Work Related Activity Group to the Support Group or if you have been told there has been an overpayment

If you are having any difficulties with your benefits or you are confused about what entitlement you have, please get in touch.