Worried you could lose your home or become homeless?

You can get advice and assistance for a range of housing issues:

  • Rent or mortgage arrears
  • Been asked to leave your home
  • Leaving prison or care
  • Sleeping on someone's couch

What kind of assistance can I expect?

If you are threatened with homelessness we can offer advice and assistance by contacting other agencies on your behalf and explore available options. We can provide temporary accommodation if required.    

Where can I go if I need Legal Advice?

Legal Services Agency can offer housing rights advice. 

Housing Options

For information and advice about the provision of housing within Inverclyde please select the related link listed for more information.

Page last updated: 20 March 2018