Apply for a Licence/Permit for a Caravan and Camping Site
To run a caravan and camping site you need to be licensed.
Conditions may be attached to a licence to cover any of the following:
- restricting when caravans can be on the site for human habitation or restricting the number of caravans that can be on the site at any one time
- controlling the types of caravans on the site
- controlling the positioning of the caravans or regulating the use of other structures and vehicles including tents
- to ensure steps are taken to enhance the land, including planting/replanting bushes and trees
- fire safety and fire fighting controls
- ensure that sanitary and other facilities, services and equipment are supplied and maintained
The applicant must be entitled to use the land as a caravan site. Licences will not be issued to applicants who have had a site licence revoked within three years of the current application.
The application form is available to download from the Documents Section of this page. The completed application from must be lodged with the appropriate fee. The fee list is available on the Civic Licensing Main Page.
Page last updated: 10 June 2015