You will require a Licence for the use of premises for Film Exhibitions.

No premises shall be used, except with the consent of the Licensing Authority, for a film exhibition organised wholly or mainly as an exhibition for children.

The Act provides for some premises being exempt from obtaining a licence.  If in doubt, you should consult a Solicitor for independent legal advice prior to making an application.

The application form and fee list are available to download from the Documents Section of this page.  The completed application from must be lodged with the appropriate fee.