Indoor Sports Entertainment

If you use premises to show public sports entertainment, you must have a licence.

Licences are not required for premises where the showing of sport for entertainment is not the principal purpose of the use of the premises.

The application form and fee list are available to download from the Documents Section of this page.  The completed application from must be lodged with the appropriate fee.