Street Trader

If you trade in the street you may require a Street Trader’s Licence whether on your own account or as an employee.

You must provide specific information, including details of the street you wish to trade on and the days and times you wish to trade.

Further information is contained in the application form which is available to download from the Documents Section of this page.  The completed application from must be lodged with the appropriate fee.  The fee list is available on the Civic Licensing Main Page.