Public Registers

Please find below information on Public Registers held by Inverclyde Council along with further information on how to access them.

Registers for Food Premises and Cooling Towers are available from Safer and Inclusive Communities. They can be contacted on the details shown on this page.

Registers for Public Roads and Footways are available from Environmental and Commercial Services. More information can be seen by following the Roads and Lighting link shown on this page.