Inverclyde Shadow Integration Joint Board
Last Meeting: 28 May 2015 15:00Search all meetings for this committee
Summary of Remit
- To oversee ongoing work being undertaken by Inverclyde Council and Greater Glasgow and Clyde NHS Board towards full integration of health and social care within Inverclyde.
- To monitor the completion of the formal submission of the Integration Scheme to the Scottish Ministers and to advise on any amendments to the Scheme proposed by the Scottish Ministers.
- To advise on the development of Inverclyde Health and Social Care Partnership in terms of the Public Bodies (Joint Working) (Scotland) Act 2014.
- To advise on the development of a Strategic Plan, to make recommendations in that regard in respect of the content of the Plan and the statutory consultation process.
- To advise on the membership of the Shadow Integration Joint Board from stakeholder representative members.
- To advise on the development of specific areas of work arising from arrangements for integration of functions.
- To have an oversight of developing financial arrangements from current financial structures.
- To provide advice and guidance in relation to any matter concerning health and social care integration referred to it by Inverclyde Council or Greater Glasgow and Clyde NHS Board.
- To participate actively with partners in Community Planning Partnership arrangements.
- To consider representations from stakeholders in relation to any aspect of health and social care integration and to make recommendations to Inverclyde Council and Greater Glasgow and Clyde NHS Board as appropriate.
A. Voting Members
See Committee Members and Appointed Members listings below.
B. Non-Voting Professional Advisory Members
- Interim Chief Officer of Inverclyde Shadow Integration Joint Board/Chief Social Work Officer
- Chief Finance Officer
- Registered Medical practitioner whose name is included in the list of primary medical services performers prepared by the Health Board in accordance with Regulations made under Section 17P of the National Health (Scotland) Act 1978.
- A registered nurse who is employed by the Health Board or by a person or body with which the Health Board has entered into a general medical services contract.
- A registered medical practitioner employed by the Health Board and not providing primary medical services.
C. Non-Voting Stakeholder Representative Members
- 1 staff side representative from each of the Council and the Health Board.
- 1 representative representing third sector bodies carrying out activities relating to health and social care in the Inverclyde area.
- 1 representative representing service users residing in the Inverclyde area.
- Representative of persons providing unpaid care in the Inverclyde area.
At least one half of the whole number of Members of the Shadow IJB entitled to vote which must include one Council and one NHS Board Member.
|Councillor McCabe, Stephen|
Non Council Members
There are no members yet
Page last updated: 2 March 2022