This drop-in course is designed to build employability skills and support participants to:
- Create a personalised and tailored CV
- Undertake a job search using various websites such as Universal Job Match
- Complete application forms and online forms
- Improve interview skills through preparation and mock interviews
- Use the West College Scotland E-learning platform to gain skills and knowledge for finding employment in your chosen sector
- Gain a job!!
Work Clubs run in various venues across Inverclyde. The full timetable can be viewed on Inverclyde Life. All support is free of charge.