Register of Land and Asset Transfer Report
Register of Land
In terms of the Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act 2015, the Inverclyde Council is required to publish a register of all land which, to the best of the Council's knowledge and belief, is owned or leased by the Council.
Please note there are certain categories of land which, in terms of the Community Empowerment (Registers of Land) (Scotland) Regulations 2016, the Council is not required to include in this register. For example, the register does not need to include any roads owned by the Council.
If you have any questions about the register or about land or buildings in the ownership or control of the Council, please contact the Community Asset Team on the details shown in the contacts section of this page.
Asset Transfer Report
The Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act 2015 also requires the Council to publish an annual Asset Transfer Report, in which the Council must set out for that year:
- the number of asset transfer requests received;
- the number of asset transfer requests decided upon;
- the number of asset transfer requests that have resulted in transfer, lease or grant of rights;
- the number of decided appeals or reviews in relation to such requests; and
- any action it has taken to promote the use of asset transfer requests or to support a community transfer body in the making of such a request.
The Council's Asset Transfer Report for 2017 to 2018 can be downloaded from the documents section of this page.