100th Birthday Celebrations

If you or someone you know residing within Inverclyde is due to celebrate a 100th Birthday and you wish to request civic recognition of this special occasion, you should contact the Provost's Office on 01475 712727.

It is usual for the Provost (or if the Provost is unavailable, the Depute Provost) to call on the person to present a floral arrangement on behalf of the Council.  In addition, arrangements can be made for a message of congratulations to be sent from Her Majesty The Queen.

It may also be possible to arrange a photo call and, if you are interested in this, you should indicate your interest when making the arrangements.