School lunch in primary school
Inverclyde Primary School Meals 2022-2023
School meals are free for pupils in P1-P5.
The cost of a meal for P6-P7 is £2.25 and £3.00 for adults.
This will comprise of a Main meal option with soup OR dessert and a drink.
- Vegetables, salad and bread will be available daily;
- Fresh fruit will be offered daily;
- Sandwiches, wraps, panini’s and toasties are served with salad and/or vegetables;
- Baked potatoes will be served with a choice of fillings & salad;
- A selection of drinks will be available daily;
- Theme Days will be carried out throughout the year.
Special dietary requirements can be catered for on request from your child’s dietician.
School Catering Facility Feedback
Inverclyde Council aim to provide a high quality catering service for all pupils. We welcome and encourage feedback in order for us to continually improve our services. You can submit feedback at School Catering Facility Feedback where you will find the School Catering Facility feedback form. Menus are subject to change in unforeseen circumstances.
Inverclyde Council are proud to hold a Bronze Food for Life award. To find out more about what this means for your child’s school meals please visit: http://www.foodforlife.org.uk/