Pottery Street recycling centre has reopened
Pottery Street recycling centre is open 7 days a week and now accepts all materials previously taken at the site.
The opening hours from 01 October to 31 March are 8am to 6pm.
Last entry is 10 minutes prior to closing time.
Residents can dispose of mixed recyclates, general household waste, garden waste, wood, cardboard, glass, plastics, textiles, electrical items, fridges and washing machines, soil, rubble, oils and paint.
Please adhere to these guidelines, follow the on-site signage and instructions given by our staff at all times.
• Waste should be organised before travelling to the recycling centre in order to minimise time on site – please ensure cardboard is packed flat.
• Parking will be restricted within the recycling centre however a further 3 cars can queue within the centre
• Traffic management will be in place on the A8 to help the flow of visitors to the site
• 2m social distancing must be adhered to at all times
• Recycling centre staff will be unable to assist members of the public with moving waste on site
• Only the driver and one passenger will be allowed to exit the vehicle once on site
Thank you again for your understanding and patience at this time.