Pottery Street Recycling Centre
Pottery Street Recycling Centre has facilities to allow residents to dispose of mixed recyclates, garden waste, wood, cardboard, glass, plastics, textiles, electrical items, fridges and washing machines, soil, rubble, oils, paint and general household waste.
Pottery Street Recycling Centre (Cars and Vans)
|Regular opening hours:|
|April - September||October - March|
|Mon-Fri 8am - 8.15pm||Mon-Sun 8am - 5.45pm|
|Sat-Sun 8am - 7.15pm|
Last entry is 15 minutes before closing. All vehicles must be off site by closing time.
From Monday 5 October 2020, Inverclyde Council will operate a booking procedure for vans and trailers bringing household waste to the Pottery Street Recycling Centre. Please see Documents section for details.
Please adhere to the guidelines below, follow the on-site signage and instructions given by our staff.
• Waste should be organised before travelling to the recycling centre in order to minimise time on site – please ensure cardboard is packed flat.
• Parking will be restricted within the recycling centre however, a further 3 cars can queue within the centre.
• 2m social distancing should be adhered to at all times.
• Recycling centre staff will be unable to assist members of the public with moving materials on site.
• Only the driver and one passenger will be allowed to exit the vehicle once on site.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.