Inverclyde Birth Ties Support Project
- We involve birth parents and gather their views when adoption is the recommended plan for their child.
- We offer advice and counselling to parents whose children will be placed with adoptive parents.
- We offer practical support to birth family members.
- We link in with other services to ensure support provided meets the birth family member's needs.
- We offer support to birth family members to write letters to their child and provide information for the child to have a good understanding of their birth family.