Occasional Licence Application

An Occasional Licence permits alcohol to be sold at a special event or function.

Any person / organisation may apply for an occasional licence as long as that person / organisation falls within the following three categories:-

• The holder of a Premises Licence
• The holder of a Personal Licence
• A Voluntary Organisation

Voluntary Organisations and Clubs are restricted in the number of Occasional Licences they can have in a 12 month period.  More information is available within the guidance notes accompanying the application.

When making an application for a marquee / beer tent you are required to complete an additional form providing Building Standards with the appropriate information.

The forms can be downloaded from the Documents Section of this page.