The latest coronavirus (covid-19) briefing is available to download on this page and includes updates on:
• Celebrating volunteers’ week
• Coronavirus testing reminder
• Schools update to parents
• Council policy & resources executive committee
• Blue bins on the way back
• Childminder services guidance
• Fully outdoor childcare providers guidance
• Guidance for funeral services
• GP out-of-hours moves to appointment only
Inverclyde Council's daily briefings highlight updates and activity connected to the management of the coronavirus (covid-19) pandemic.
The daily briefings highlight:
- Changes to council and health and social care services locally
- National announcements from Government
- Updates from local and national partners
- Business information and advice
- Health and travel advice updates.
You can download a copy of each of the daily briefings which began on Monday 16 March 2020 and will be published each day there is an update locally or nationally of relevance to the Inverlcyde community.
The latest edition is also published below.
If you are part of an organisation and would like to provide an update on what you are doing as part of the response to coronavirus (covid-19) please email email@example.com
Page last updated: 2 June 2020